Thursday, November 3, 2011

New Home

After being cooped up in an apartment for over a year, we finally moved into a home with a backyard. More pictures to come as we slowly get settled in.

We received the keys yesterday and had planned to merely go to the house after work and school to clean everything and show Rai the house.  Instead, Rai and I got to the house just in time to see a grill being assembled.  Rai decided he'd rather play outside and "help" put the grill together than clean inside.  I lost my cleaning helper, but it was fun to hear him outside while I got the counters scrubbed down and Rai's two rooms vacuumed.

After dinner, Rai put some of his toys in his new rooms.  We are so fortunate that Rai can have both a bedroom and a playroom.  He loves that they're next to eachother and on the same floor as my room.  He's already packed my car this morning with the rest of his toys.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment